WP8 Project management
WP leader: Vincent Troillard (INRA Transfert)
Involved partners: IT, INRA, ACTA
The overall management plan is aimed at achieving four main objectives:
- at the strategic level, it will steer the project to address unexpected situations, be these scientific, technological, environmental, legal of economical;
- at the operational level, it will ensure that the project progresses in conformity with the work plan with regard to overall progress, milestones, deliverables, and planned resources;
- at the organisational level, it will optimise the infrastructural setup to support the project, with special attention to financial, logistics, information, and coordination issues and conform to EC rules and procedures;
- it will ensure that Intellectual Property Rights of the results produced by the project are preserved and managed under fair conditions between the partners.
The management setup for Feed-a-Gene will be sufficiently flexible to enable its work programme to remain relevant and independent of events to ensure the project progresses in accordance with the work plan and EC rules, and be transparent to ensure trust among partners. INRA will be in charge of the overall coordination and will act as the legal entity responsible for all contractual arrangements and reporting to the EC. INRA Transfert (an INRA subsidiary specialised in management of European research and development projects) will carry out the operational technical and financial management.
- Task 8.1 Strategic steering and risk management (M1-M60)
- Task 8.2 Scientific management (M1-M60)
- Task 8.3 Administrative and financial management (M1-M60)
- Task 8.4 Management of intellectual property rights (M1-M60)